February 10th, 2022
How IV Vitamin Therapy Improves Low Energy
Do you find it difficult to get through the day? Have you spent all of your energy? Many people claim that they don’t have the energy to do the activities they actually enjoy. IV Therapy has been shown to be a highly effective technique to improve your health and reclaim your natural vitality.
Reasons why you feel low on energy
The most common reason why you feel low on energy is because your body is not receiving the essential vitamins it needs to perform day to day tasks. There are many different factors that can cause fatigue including Anemia, poor diet, hormonal imbalances and chronic medical conditions
B12 Deficiency (ANEMIA)
Vitamin B12 is required for the formation of red blood cells, the absorption of folic acid, and the proper functioning of nerve tissue. B12 insufficiency does not happen overnight in men or women. The illness takes years to develop, and many people disregard the early warning symptoms. If left untreated, the person develops anemia, and some disorders, such as short bowel syndrome and lupus, contribute to the development of this condition. A sore mouth or tongue, yellowish or pale skin, menstruation problems, and shortness of breath are all symptoms of a B12 deficiency. A simple blood test is used by doctors to diagnose this problem.
Many Americans eat a lot of simple carbs in their diet. Learn the difference between good and poor carbs and consume more of the latter to increase your energy levels. Blood glucose levels soar and plummet when a person eats predominantly simple carbohydrates and processed carbs. This leads to exhaustion and a lack of energy. Simple dietary modifications can reverse this trend and help you feel great again. To increase your energy levels, eat more nutritious grains, vegetables, and proteins.
Hormones are involved in the creation of energy in the human body. When one or more hormone levels are out of whack, the person feels exhausted and finds it difficult to get through the day. The patient is examined by a doctor to establish the underlying cause. Hormone imbalances can be caused by a variety of factors, including pregnancy, menopause, adrenal gland dysfunction, an overactive or underactive thyroid, and hormone replacement treatment. Low testosterone levels in men cause exhaustion and low energy, and medicines can assist to alleviate this problem.
What is IV Therapy?
IV treatment, made popular by sportsmen and celebrities, has become a popular means to replenish the body’s fluids and vitamins. IV treatment is a means of administering fluids and medications. The term “intravenous” refers to a treatment that is delivered through the veins. An IV drip or injection into a vein delivers the fluid containing vitamins and minerals or medication, allowing the therapy to travel quickly through your system.
IV therapy can be beneficial for many different people for different reasons. Two of the main benefits for anyone who wants to try IV therapy include:
- Easy and convenient: If you’re sick, you probably don’t want to go to the hospital or your doctor’s office until it’s really necessary. IV therapy is a simple and accessible treatment for many common ailments. IV treatment is a straightforward technique. IV therapy can be done from the comfort of your own home. The therapy fee covers both your in-home therapy and our travel. Choose a relaxing area and we’ll take care of the rest. The IV insertion is relatively painless, requiring only a tiny pinch. You should feel very little discomfort after it is implanted. While you watch TV, read, or work on your device, the IV drip will do its job.
- Health and wellness: IV treatment is most commonly used to promote health and wellness. Fluids, vitamins, and minerals infusions can maintain a healthy immune system, promote good skin, and keep you hydrated. A healthy vitamin and mineral balance in the body might also help you feel more energized.
What Fluids and Vitamins Are in an IV Bag?
The contents of an IV bag are determined by the sort of therapy you are receiving. Saline, vitamins, minerals, and medication can all be found in intravenous solutions. The following are some of the most typical IV bag components:
- Saline: Saline solution is usually the base ingredient of an IV bag. Saline, made up of water and sodium chloride, serves as a delivery system for the other components of your IV therapy. Saline also serves as a way to help hydrate the body.
- Dextrose: Your IV bag may contain dextrose, which is a type of sugar. Unlike some of your favorite sweet desserts, this kind of sugar is good for you. Dextrose can be used in IV therapy to help normalize low levels of blood sugar. As a sugar, your body can also convert dextrose into energy.
- Lactated Ringer’s: If you are a fan of medical dramas, you have almost certainly heard the term “Lactated Ringer’s.” This IV solution contains water, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and sodium lactate. Like saline solution, Lactated Ringer’s can be used as a delivery system for other ingredients. It is also commonly used during surgery and to treat dehydration.
- Vitamin B: Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, B-9 and B-12 are collectively known as vitamin B complex. Vitamin B complex is an important element of a healthy diet because it directly contributes to important bodily functions, like your metabolism and nerve function. Vitamin B complex is often delivered via IV therapy for patients who have trouble naturally absorbing vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C, another common IV vitamin, is important for a healthy immune system function. If you are sick or feel like you are becoming sick, vitamin C can be a beneficial ingredient in your IV therapy.
- Calcium: Your IV therapy may include calcium, which is a mineral that we need to stay healthy. It helps build strong bones and teeth. We consume calcium in our diet through foods like dairy and green, leafy vegetables.
- Magnesium: Magnesium, another important mineral, plays a role in healthy metabolic function. It has a number of benefits, including reducing inflammation, combating leg cramps in pregnant women and even helping to prevent migraines.
- Antioxidants: Many foods are touted for their high levels of antioxidants, which help protect your body’s cells from a number of different diseases. Your IV therapy may include different types of antioxidants, such as glutathione, or vitamins A, C or E.
- Antibiotics: In cases of infection, the patient will likely receive antibiotics via an IV bag.
Best Vitamin drips for low energy
- B-12 Shot – Vitamin B-12 Shots are the fastest and most effective way to restore vitamin B-12 directly back to the body to combat the effects of anemia fatigue.
- Executive IV Drip – Originally formulated for overworked and fatigued CEO’s and Tech employees the Executive drip is a great choice if you’re looking for a way to restore energy and boost mental performance.\
- Rise and Shine IV Drip- If you’ve been suffering from chronic exhaustion, rise and shine will give you the boost you need to restore water levels and b complex vitamins to the right level. This drip is common amongst people who have had too much to drink and need a quick recovery before a new day.
- Myers Cocktail– The most common and oldest type of IV, Myers cocktail is an excellent choice if you’re looking to improve overall well being and intellectual capacity.
Need More Help?
If you aren’t sure if IV Therapy is the right choice for you feel free to reach out to a local IV Therapy clinic, like IVitality.ept. We are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding your physical well-being.